Job Title: Care Assistant Senior Field Supervisor
Rate of pay: £24,752.00 – £24,960.00 per annum
Hours of Work: 40 per week (8 hours x 5 shifts)
Shift Pattern: 0600 – 1400 or 1400 – 2200 Monday to Sunday
Valid Driving Licence Required
Minimum Qualification Preferred: QCF Level 3 or equivalent
Minimum Care Experience Preferred: 4 or more years’
Location: One of our 3 branches in Pembroke Dock, Narberth or Saundersfoot
We are recruiting an ambitious, hardworking team player, with at least 4 years’ experience within the care industry.
Some aspects of your administrative duties will include:
1) To ensure the agency provides and maintains the highest levels of care and
service in accordance with the companies mission, vision, policies and procedures.
2) To ensure person centred care plans / outcome focused are established,
renewed, maintained and implemented for all Service Users.
3) To manage effectively and efficiently all allocated resources of the agency both human and financial.
4) To plan the daily and weekly coordination of the agency and ensure that the Field Supervisors, Mentors and Care Teams carry out all their duties and responsibilities.
5) To ensure that Service User’s needs are fully met within the Company’s Equal
6) To work with other professional colleagues to ensure the Service Users best interests are identified and plans established to meet them.
7) To work with the Registered Manager to implement, create and monitor a
framework of Care Systems to enable the above.
8 ) To work with the Quality Manager to ensure all required Standards are met and when Regulation 26, ISO9001 or other audit and inspections identify correct actions,
that these are dealt with and closed out within the time frame set by the Quality
9) To organise on-going maintenance of the framework of Care systems.
10) To manage and prepare all staff rota’s.
11) To support the Human Resources Coordinator and Training Manager to
undertake all staff supervisions, appraisals and Individual Learning Plans in accordance with the requisite of the Care Inspectorate Wales and Social Care Wales as required
12) To carry out assessment visits in association with the Registered Manager, of Service Users wishing to move into the Agency. To write assessment reports on
Service User needs resulting from visits and reviews of outcome measurements
13) To match the agency resources to Service User needs.
14) To be involved and adjudicate in staff disciplinary procedures.
15) To liaise with the Care Inspectorate Wales, Safeguarding Authorities and Social Care Wales and comply where appropriate with such requirements.
We have 3 offices located in Saundersfoot, Pembroke Dock and Narberth and the area this role will supporting is to be confirmed. The Senior Field Supervisor role will be 40 hours per week over 5 days and will be shift work including weekends, for example 06:30 – 14:30 and 14:00 – 22:00
Your rate of pay will increase after a successful completion of a probation period of 6 months and will be a reflection of various qualification and experience.
This role will be offered with the assistance of extensive training for the first 6 months of probation with the allocation of various mentors to induct you to the new role.
To apply for our Senior Field Supervisor position you will need to have at least 4 years caring experience and a QCF Level 3 or above, willing to work towards completing a QCF level 5 in order to fulfil the requirements of the role. You are also required to hold a valid registration with Social Care Wales.
You will be working with a competent field of care assistants, call monitors, field supervisors, recruitment, HR, training and Operations team.