Hours of Work: 40 per week (8 hours x 5 shifts)
Shift Pattern: 0630 – 1400 or 1400 – 2230 Monday to Sunday
Valid Driving Licence Required
Minimum Qualification Preferred: QCF Level 2 or equivalent
Minimum Care Experience Preferred: 3 or more years’
Location: Pembroke Dock, Narberth, Saundersfoot
We are recruiting an ambitious, hardworking team player like you living anywhere in Pembrokeshire with at least 3 years’ experience within the care industry. This fantastic opportunity will see you working closely with a team of care workers out in the field and your line supervisor.
The Role is both community and office based, you will be allocated both community care shifts and administrative duty shifts as advised by your senior field supervisor/ area manager
Some aspects of your administrative duties will include:
• Initial Home Assessment & Welcome Visits
• Completing Risk Assessments and updating as required
• Supporting new carers with hands on care provision and competency assessment
• Observation of Service users and reporting/communicating such observations to the appropriate individuals, inclusive of daily handovers
• Regular Reviews of the quality and satisfaction of the service provision with service users
• Completing checks on service provision and working with teams of carers to ensure best practice at all times.
• Medication Assessments
• Checking the validity of the paperwork within a service user’s home to ensure it is kept up to date and reflects the service requirements adequately.
We have 3 offices located in Saundersfoot, Pembroke Dock and Narberth and the area this role will supporting is to be confirmed. The Field Supervisor role will be 40 hours per week over 5 days and will be shift work, for example 06:30 – 14:30 and 14:00 – 22:00
Your rate of pay will increase after a successful completion of a probation period of 6 months and will be a reflection of various qualification and experience.
Your salary will credit your bank account on the 23rd of each month, you will be able to access your payslips online. Any work related travelling/mileage is paid fortnightly at a rate in line with national pump prices. In order to claim your mileage you will need to complete a claim form once a fortnight and your claim will credit your bank account within 3 days.
This role will be offered with the assistance of extensive training for the first 6 months of probation with the allocation of a clinical care manager to induct you to the new role.
To apply for our Field Supervisor position you will need to have at least 3 years caring experience, minimum QCF Level 2 or above and be willing to work towards completing a QCF level 5 in order to fulfil the requirements of the role. You are also required to hold a valid registration with Social Care Wales.
Ok I’m interested… but is it really the job for me?
• A full UK Licence holder with access to your own car
• Hard working
• Have relevant skills and experience
• Can cope under pressure
…then you’re perfect for the role. But it’s not all about being a hard worker – customer service and interpersonal skills are just as important