Driving Licence is essential
We are currently looking to recruit full and part time Health Care Assistants.
Whilst previous experience in Domiciliary care is desirable, it is not essential as we provide a full induction and on-going support to assist you in your new role
The ideal candidate will have a caring nature and will be flexible to the needs of the business
The role requires you to provide care services to our service users in their own homes in the community therefore a full driving license and access to a vehicle is essential to the position
Health Care Assistants will be required to:
What we offer
- Promote service users independence and maintain high levels of dignity
- Assist service users with personal care such as washing, getting dressed etc.
- Promote the physical and emotional well-being of our service users
- Utilise safe moving and handling techniques.
- Preparation of light meals and snacks.
- Excellent rates of pay – We pay our carers higher than the average for the whole of Wales
- Minimum 5 hours pay per shift
- Travel time paid at National Minimum Wage
- Full induction process and shadowing shifts in the community
- 28 days annual leave (Pro-rated if part time)
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Free uniform
- Tax free mileage paid fortnightly
- Reduced rate of £25 for your DBS Check – We pay the rest
Applicants should be 18 years or over and hold a full British Driving License and have access to a suitable vehicle.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £10.40-£10.65 per hour
- Monday to Friday
We are continually reviewing our COVID-19 Risk Assessment in line with current Welsh Government Guidelines, all of our staff are issued with extensive PPE as standard
- GCSE or equivalent (preferred)
- Driving Licence (required)