At Care in Hand, our commitment is to provide care and support that protects, promotes and maintains the independence, safety, privacy and wellbeing of those with who we work with.
We work with individuals to ensure that they have choice and control over their care provision. We do this by helping them to achieve the best possible outcomes with our home care plans, flexibly tailored to their individual needs.
As highly trained social care professionals, we go over and beyond to ensure that a partnership approach is considered at all times so that individuals can achieve their personal wellbeing outcomes.
With our support and encouragement, we help individuals in our care:
- Be as physically, mentally and healthy as possible
- Feel safe and valued at all times
- Encourage engagement within their local community
- Help with access to learning and development opportunities
- Assist them with controlling their everyday life
- Support and grow their cultural and religious identities
- Help them to develop personal and family relationships
- Support them in developing practical life skills and every day activities
We work with a range of clients from the young to the elderly and yet no two care plans are ever the same. We recognise that all individuals have varying needs and therefore our care provision is reflective in the wide range of services we offer. From assisting those with a physical disability to mental health rehabilitation, each service we deliver promotes their own wellbeing objectives.
We take a holistic approach to our work, looking at each individual support needs from a people-focused perspective. At Care in Hand, we invest heavily in professional development for our team members with regular reviews and training delivered to ensure skills and knowledge levels are kept up to date.
Our vision is to the best that we can be and we do this by providing the highest quality of care for families that need it most and by adopting a flexible approach. To find out more about our organisational culture, please visit our ‘Who we are’ page here.